Grant Writer (Volunteer/Remote)
If you're looking for additional experience, you should trying working for a non-profit.
At UECA, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation.
Although this is a volunteer position, it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping low-income families.
United Evangelsitic Consulting Association (UECA) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist no/low-income families in need of a vast area of major areas which are but mot limited to: Utility Financial Assistance, Job Training, and assist Minority Entrepreneurship.
UECA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our organization.
Job Description USA | Part-time
• Research and analyze grant opportunities and qualifications.
• Drafts and completes grant applications according to application requirements.
• Respond to emails and Slack notifications in a timely manner.
• Perform other appropriate tasks or duties as requested.
• Must maintain a fundraising attitude throughout tenure with UECA.
• Will report and coordinate with Executive Management for day to day activities
• Available to work 10+ hours/week (schedule may fluctuate and is flexible)
• Be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
• Possess a collaborative way of working.
• Behave professionally in manner and appearance.
• Be consistently organized and flexible.
• A team player with demonstrated experience working well with others.
• Competent experience in social media platforms and research.
• Ability to anticipate and critically think through problems.